It’s been around for a while now, but you’d be surprised how many people don’t know about this neat WhatsApp trick.
Simply put an asterisk (*) at the beginning and end of the desired word or sentence and you can make it bold. So if you’d like to bold the word biscuit, you’ll need to type *biscuit*. The same goes for italics, only with an underscore (_) on either side of the desired text instead. To strike through text, you’ll need to add a tilde (~) to the beginning and end of the desired passage. There’s also an option to create monospace text, by adding three grave accents (`) to either side of the text.
Want an easier way to do all this? Then highlight the word or passage in question, tap more and choose from bold, italicize, strikethrough, or monospace. This doesn’t work on all devices though, so you might have to do the long way.
- Mobile App Security is not Safe Across Sectors
- Masih Bingung Cari Kado Buat Cowok ? Kasih Aja Ini !
- Canada Permanent Residency Visa Consultants
- python course training in Guwahati
- Web Development Company in Mumbai
- Buy Dry Fruits Online
- TRUE NORTH Official Site: Luxury Kimberley Cruises Australia & Beyond
- Dashboard Management System
- Leading Intranet Portal Solutions in Saudi Arabia, UAE & India | Sharepoint Intranet Software
- Best & Top Advertising Agency| Company| In Tirupati| Kalyani Ads