A value-based care is a type of reimbursement that decides the payments for care delivery based on the quality of care provided by the care provider. It rewards providers for both effective patient engagement, care effectiveness, and efficiency. In the past few years, this type of reimbursement has evolved as one of the most efficient alternatives and potential replacement for the regular fee-for-service type of reimbursements in which the patients/payer pay the provider retrospectively for the services they deliver on annual fee schedules or bill charges.
- How To Join A Domain Using Windows
- 6 Massive Benefits Of Entering Into Career In Sales
- Let Your Young Ones Experience Stories That Help Them Grow W/ Joy Tales
- ISO 27001:2013 Certification
- Dingen Die Je Moet Weten Over Een Magento Migratie
- Placement Consultants In Delhi
- How To Monitor Electricity Usage In Home
- How To Manage A Recruitment Drive?
- GRE Score Booster – Best GRE Prep Course Online
- Know Everything About Hearing Aids Types