When you are new to the publishing world; it can be an overwhelming experience, and you will soon find that any expectations that you had about the industry has often been misjudged.
This blog addresses five of the most common beliefs that new authors have when entering the publishing industry that turn out to be misconstrued!
1. Your book will be published in a couple of months after signing a contract.
2. The publisher will take care of the publicity.
3. Once you are published, you become a best-selling author!
4. Self-publishing is more profitable.
5. A publisher will get my book into all of the book shops.
If you have a manuscript that you would like us to review, we are now accepting submissions!
- Ranking of Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB)
- How to hire better talents?
- Manufacturer, Exporter and Supplier of Gayatri Dyes and Chemical
- Moshi Monsters Coloring Pages
- French Press Coffee Maker| InstaCuppa Store
- Digistart | Best SEO services in Bangalore
- Pea Protein market size
- Briquetting Plant India
- Cloud Managed Services | cloud managed infrastructure | Kobb Technolgy
- Early Childhood Education Programs