You read that right. Live chat is not merely limited to customer service. Its powers extend to sales too.
In fact, it's so powerful, that studies have shown chatters spending 60% more than non-chatters.
And that’s not just for B2C sales. According to the American Marketing Association (AMA), B2B companies tend to see a 20% boost in conversions when they use live chat.
How does live chat increase conversions?
1. Lead generation
2. Builds trust
3. Answers last-minute questions
4. Provides insights about customers
5. Enables up-selling
6. Helps sell complex offerings
7. Increases customer lifetime value
With Engati LiveChat, you’ve got everything you need to drive sales. Leverage our integrations, quick replies and a host of other, powerful features in tandem with our chatbot platform to engage your customers in 54 different languages.
Try Engati LiveChat + automation for free. No credit card needed.
- Artificial Intelligence application development company in Dallas
- SingleCart Merchant – Your One-Stop Shop
- Cryptocurrency Exchange Development Company
- About CLOUDTAIL INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
- 5 simple ways to increase sales on Instagram
- Marble Polishing Services Near Me
- Finance Care Services
- Home Health Agencies in Houston
- Upcoming Bold Phones Price List
- email marketing services in pune