Absorption chillers are refrigerators which deploy a heat source to generate enough energy required to drive the cooling process and are used mainly in food storage and air conditioning. Generally, absorption chillers use waste heat from turbine or water heater to generate energy. These chillers use a refrigerant with low boiling points such as ammonia and lithium bromide. There are three phases of the chilling cycle namely evaporation, absorption and regeneration. Absorption chillers are used in domestic, commercial as well as industrial sector. Absorption chillers drive the cooling process using several amount of energy sources such as gas, water or electricity. Owing to the low operational costs, absorption chillers are popularly used in educational institutions, hotels, hospitals, food trucks etc.
- Pune to Lonavala Cab | Pune to Lonavala Taxi
- MERGER/CONSOLIDATION OF BANKS IN INDIA BY -SHIV SIR
- top mba colleges in bangalore
- what is foreign branding?
- Calibration facility that is equipped with state of the art technologically
- Ear machine in Kolkata, Ear Hearing Machines in Kolkata
- Packers And Movers Mumbai | Get Free Quotes | Compare and Save
- best digital agency in navi mumbai
- SPLASH FIBREGLASS POOL 3M X 2.25M
- Alleppey tour packages