Adfactors PR has donated a sum of Rs 50 lakh to support India’s fight against COVID-19.
This is the first contribution from the Indian PR and Communications industry to the Prime Minister’s Citizen Assistance and Relief in Emergency Situations (PM-CARES) Fund.
Madan Bahal, Co-founder & Managing Director, Adfactors PR told exchange4media: “The PR and Communications industry stands in solidarity with the government of India and everyone else who is fighting the war against Coronavirus from the frontlines.”
- Agile Scrum Master (ASM) – Flex Tech Training Inc.
- SEMrush vs Ahrefs: Which SEO Tool is Better?
- Brush cutter is Beneficial For Indian Farmers
- Page 2 : Professional wedding dresses stores, weddingdressforsale.top
- Buy Backpacks Online at low price in California, USA
- Ucoz- Understanding Automation in Ecommerce
- android training institute in kochi | ios internship in kochi
- Home Improvement Loans
- Bitcoin slide down to 26% of its average Price
- Website Design Companies | BizCrave Marketing