A London-based AI ecosystem builder with ties to Huawei and a deep learning pioneer plans to grow innovation here.
The use of AI and its industry acceptance has been growing steadily internationally, particularly in Southeast Asia (SEA). This has prompted one AI ecosystem builder in London to expand its operations to the region with a US$800 million fund to back promising new AI companies and academic research across the UK and globally.
Skymind Global Ventures (SGV), which announced the opening of its London office last month, is planning to expand to Southeast Asia region, namely Malaysia and Indonesia. This is part of Skymind global expansion plans to focus on training and investment in new Artificial Intelligence (AI) technologies. The region has been identified as one of the target markets for the investment fund, with a significant portion of the US$800 million to be made available to growing the region’s ecosystem.
- Marijuana Buy Online| Weed Buy Online
- Jual Souvenir Promosi Manicure Set Mini MD02
- Top 10 Packers And Movers In Patna – Call 09122728888
- Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke 17th January 2014 Episode
- Toko Bunga Salatiga 085885977731
- ATS Tourmaline Booking Price Call 9310112377
- Insurance Broker In New York City
- The Car Insurance In New York City
- Self Drive Cars In Hyderabad
- Social Bookmarking Submission Service