One of the biggest sellers on Amazon.com's India website has returned after the online retail giant changed its business structures to comply with new federal e-commerce curbs that took effect last week, two sources told Reuters.
India's modified foreign direct investment rules that kicked in on February 1, prevent companies such as Amazon from selling products from vendors where they, or their group companies, have equity holdings.
Amazon was forced to remove hundreds of thousands of items sold by top vendors Cloudtail and Appario as it indirectly held 49 percent equity stakes in both firms.
- Best UI UX Design Company in India| UI UX Web Design Agency| Vrinda
- Kubota Neostar B2441 price and reviews
- How Will Earning Money Online Be In The Future.
- Reefer Trucks and Vans in Dubai UAE | +971 50 926 5149
- Best Banking & Finance Law Firm Delhi India-2020
- Christmas | Shop our Best Holiday Deals Online at Volgo Shopping
- Clean, Minimal WooCommerce Theme Alluring
- Best astrologer | Sundeep Kochar
- How does the World Wide Web Facilitate Ecommerce? – Analysis
- Different types of international internship programs