Starting at July 19, 2020, WhatsApp is refreshing its WhatsApp Opt-in strategy for business started messages through WhatsApp Business API. As indicated by this new approach, pick in through WhatsApp and IVR (Interactive Voice Response) is acceptable.
Key Changes in the Opt-in policy:
No longer a 3rd party platform is mandatory for obtaining opt-in.
Opt-in permission has to be obtained in-line and contextually during the relevant user flows
A visual element (e.g. a checkbox) next to the WhatsApp name and logo, with adjacent language stating the type of information to be messaged.
Providing the ability to edit the WhatsApp number used for the opt-in
- Kubota Tractor|Kubota Tractor Price|Mini Tractor, features in India-Tractorgyan
- Shapzzle Puzzle Game for Windows 8 by RV AppStudios
- Giraffe Coloring Pages
- ISO Certification in Saudi Arabia
- BluezInfomatic a Leading software Company in Tiruppur
- Top Online Beautician Service in Lahore | Muqit.com
- Linux Reseller Hosting – Best Web Hosting Option – BeTec Host
- A Range Of Safety Signage
- Vipre Antivirus Customer Support | Viper Customer Support Phone Number
- Stick to your Roots at an Authentic Lebanese Restaurant – Sahra by the River