One recent survey seems to indicate this dangerous trend.
Half of the respondents of a recent Security Operations Effectiveness survey (Nov 2019) reported experiencing a security breach because one or more of their security products was not working as expected.
Just over half (57%) of security professionals were confident that their current security solutions are working as intended. Yet only 35% of respondents stated that they conduct testing to ensure their security products are configured and operating as they expect.
- Analyst Claims That Fair Value Of Bitcoin Is Not Set Right Yet
- 5 year Girl Party Dress
- Tree Removal in Atlanta
- what is instagram marketing
- right size storage unit for your needs
- SEO company in Gurgaon| Delhi | Junipero It Solutions
- Homes For Sale in Durango CO
- Oddstips Og Tips Om Tipping
- How to Change Spectrum Wifi Password and Username?
- AT&T Customer Service Number (+1) 800-725-7732