If the response to the first-ever public issue of a REIT is something to go by, then there surely could be a demand for such a product. The initial public providing of Embassy office Parks REIT, that closed on Wednesday, was signed nearly 2.6 times with bids received for 18.35 crore units as against 7.11 crore units on supply within the worth band of ₹299 to ₹300.
- Global Leader in Manufacturing & Supplying Enzymes – Advanced Enzymes
- Pressure Vessels Manufacturers in India
- Currency Exchange in Chennai
- Commercial Seeds Market Size, Share | Global Industry Report 2026
- DISINFECTION & SANITIZATION – Best facilities management service in Pune
- Archive Boxes
- Comprehensive Guide for Everest Base Camp Trek Cost.
- Online bingo sites – which is best for you
- Where to Find a Rockford Construction Management Firm
- PR Leader Cision Announces Platinum Sponsorship of MAC Summit