Asia-Pacific AI in image recognition market is estimated to grow significantly at a CAGR of more than 29% during the forecast period. The major countries which will contribute to the market include China, India, and Japan. China is the biggest player in AI in the image recognition market. The market in the region is largely driven by the investment from the AI companies and a significant rise to the big data. A large amount of data generation enables AI systems to create more sophisticated insights, thus, offering companies to reduce costs, scale operations, improve productivity and enhance more targeted products and services to consumers. Owing to the increasing popularity of social media platforms in the region, image data has been growing significantly, which in turn is driving the demand for AI-based image recognition platforms in the region.
- How Can You Tell A Woman If Attracted To You And Which Time?
- Social Bookmark Dofollow
- Colorado Springs Accountant
- APSSB Recruitment 2020: Apply Online
- Good Persuasive Essay
- GeoTrust True BusinessID EV Multi Domain SSL
- Professional Photo Editing Service Company
- Affordable Warehouse & Pallet Rack In New York
- Monitor Your Employees Using A BlackBerry Monitoring App
- Top Consultancy For Job In Delhi