Asia-Pacific will be the leader in the global passenger car airbag market and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.3% during the forecasted period. Some of the key factors for the growth of the market include significant vehicle sales in the region during the forecast period, and high vehicle exports by the countries including Chian, Japan, South Korea, and India. In addition, cohesive government regulation, adoption of the New Car Assesment Program, rising awareness of customers are among the major factor for the growth of the market.
- Risk management is essential for new projects
- Short annapurna circuit trekking
- Glycated Albumin Assay Market Size, Share Forecast 2027
- Painting Services Dubai
- Same Day Taj Mahal Tour by Car From Delhi | Agra Tour
- AES US CUSTOMS | AES Filing & ISF Filing Software by Intellect Technology
- Private Label Tablets | Icelandirect
- What’s BigCommerce? Why Does BigCommerce Make You Upgrade?
- Stainless Steel Bucket Mop
- Characteristics of a website designing company