Saskatchewan issued 743 new invitations to the candidates in its Express Entry and Occupations In-Demand immigration sub-categories. The draw was held on December 6, 2018.
The candidates interested in applying under the express entry subcategory must have work experience in a high-skilled occupation, among other criteria. The occupation must be listed in the In-Demand Occupations List of Saskatchewan.
The minimum score required for both the immigration sub-categories is 61. No job offer from a Saskatchewan’s employer is required for eligibility.
Want to immigrate to Canada for Study, Invest, Visit, or PR? Reach us. Here is our Free Assessment tool for Canada PR Eligibility. Check your eligibility. Our experts will help you with all your visa needs.
Click here for more such news and updates on Canada Immigration.
For More Details: https://www.akkam.in/canada-the-comprehensive-ranking-system.html
Call us: +91 7207601601
- Urban Design Studio | Branding | Digital Marketing
- Architect Firms In Ahmedabad | Best Architects Ahmedabad – Malvi Gajjar
- Ajmer Taxi, Ajmer Taxi Hire , Taxi In Ajmer, Ajmer Pushkar Taxi
- Mahagun Mantra 2/3 BHK Apartments In Noida Extension
- NEBOSH Course In Kolkata
- 10’s Tapas Restaurant
- ERP For Valve Manufacturing
- Double Girder Gantry Crane Manufacturers- SGF Fab Industries
- Pantangan Bagi Penderita Penyakit Tumor Lambung
- Norton.com/setup ,www.norton.com/setup