Saskatchewan issued 743 new invitations to the candidates in its Express Entry and Occupations In-Demand immigration sub-categories. The draw was held on December 6, 2018.
The candidates interested in applying under the express entry subcategory must have work experience in a high-skilled occupation, among other criteria. The occupation must be listed in the In-Demand Occupations List of Saskatchewan.
The minimum score required for both the immigration sub-categories is 61. No job offer from a Saskatchewan’s employer is required for eligibility.
Want to immigrate to Canada for Study, Invest, Visit, or PR? Reach us. Here is our Free Assessment tool for Canada PR Eligibility. Check your eligibility. Our experts will help you with all your visa needs.
Click here for more such news and updates on Canada Immigration.
For More Details: https://www.akkam.in/canada-the-comprehensive-ranking-system.html
Call us: +91 7207601601
- Honeymoon Packages In Dubai
- Start Building Your Own Ethereum Based ERC Tokens!
- Custom Sealed End Box Packaging With Logo | The Custom Box Packaging
- Call Us To Fix Brother Printer Prints Blank Pages – (+1) 888-480-0288
- Why Chennai And Coimbatore Is A Big Market For Servo Stabilizer?
- How To Connect Antivirus Customer Support Number | Howtoaide.com
- Know The Benefits Of A Cost Segregation
- WWW.Office.com/setup – Learn How To Install And Activate Office Setup
- Powertrac Tractors Price And Its Features
- Amazon Fire Stick Remote Not Pairing