We are looking for a Brake Press Operator to join our QCI Cambridge facility on the afternoon shift. As the Brake Press Operator, you will be responsible for the safe operation of the brake presses for forming various still gauges and material as per the part specific drawing. You will select appropriate tooling and use a variety of measuring equipment to assure that tolerances are maintained as per blueprint specifications.
You will ensure all parts comply with the blueprint specifications and quality standards. Parts that are out of specification or damaged are to be segregated and quality assurance notified for disposition.
You will select the program that corresponds with the part number.
You will select the specified dies that are listed on the traveler.
You will ensure WIP tags and updated traveler move to the next operation as per the control of product document.
You will perform preventative and predictive maintenance on facility machinery.
- Best Way to Traveling in USA
- freeblog- How Builderfly Ecommerce Platform Is the Best for My Online Business?
- Data science training in Noida
- Motocross Tracks-Great Britain ‘s best place to find
- Magnesium Chloride Manufacturer, Supplier and Sellers from India, South Asia
- SEO Services Company|SEO Marketing Company|In Tirupati| Kalyani Ads
- Top Packers and Movers in Patna – Search India Life
- How to Make Money Online With WordPress site and Other Online Blogging Sites
- Chandigarh University Distance BCA
- Abu Dhabi Update- Forthcoming New Regulations for Holiday Homes