Arvind Pani Co-founded Reverie Language Technologies along with S.K. Mohanty and Vivekanand Pani in 2009. Prior to Reverie, Arvind has worked with Intel for around 8 years and Vivek, one of his co-founders, who is also his younger brother used to work in C-DAC Language Computing and Research department along with Mohanty. The duo has more than 40 man years of experience in language processing.
The Pani brothers after finishing their education took up different jobs but they knew that their ultimate dream is to start something of their own. Around 2000 – 01, Arvind realised that lack of local language features and content in digital ecosystem will be a business opportunity and discussed this with Vivek. However, around that time, mobile phones were a luxury and those who could afford it were English speakers.
- promotional diaries 2020
- Personalize your store with Builderfly
- Bollywood Friendship Songs | Dosti Songs
- React Native App Development Services | Cross-Platform App Development Company
- How is an EMS structured & Required Elements
- Mercado Latinoamericano de Antienvejecimiento 2020-2025
- Official Countney Vandersloot All Time Dimes T-Shirt
- Most Famous Food Dishes of GOA
- Remote Accounting Solutions or Chartered Accountants?
- Human Resource Shared Services By Ren Ai Group