Brand safety is an absolute must for marketers moving forward in this politically and economically volatile environment and could even make the difference to staying in business.
Brands are now having to pull ads regularly because they appear in inappropriate contexts, with 99% of advertisers concerned about their ads appearing in brand-safe environments.
There is a good reason for concern
Studies have shown ads that appear near negative content result in a 2.8 times reduction in consumers’ intent to associate with these brands. Additionally, two-thirds of consumers, who previously indicated high purchase intent for a brand, were less likely to buy the brand after being exposed to the same company’s ad appearing with inappropriate content; plus the consumer’s perception of that brand went down by seven times.
- Boutique Hotel in Bangkok
- Gudrej Nurture Noida Sector 150 Location Map
- World News in Tamil – Hindu Tamil News
- natural eyelash extension
- Take a round trip of sport’s match on Goaloo
- Traditional Dress of Rajasthan For Men & Women
- How to Make my Builderfly Store Website Google Speed Test Friendly?
- Schenker Smart Watermaker | Marine Watermaker for Boat, Yacht & All Vessel
- Best Beauty Tips For Oily Skin
- Best MBA Colleges in Bangalore