Voltas Ltd has officially announced a consolidated sales of Rs. 1,487.07 Cr for the quarter finished on 31-12-2019, which is 5.09% up from its previous quarter sales of Rs. 1,415.02 Cr and .22% up from its previous year’s same quarter sales of Rs. 1,483.85 Cr. The firm has also announced its net profit after tax of Rs. 106.68 Cr in the most recent quarter.
- Fusion Homes Greater Noida West
- React Native App Development: Benefits, Challenges and Mistakes to Avoid!
- Discussing how to use E-Signature in Word Document
- Ucoz- Should I Start An Ecommerce Business In 2020?
- Briquetting Machine India
- Healing Diabetic Foot Ulcers – Doxyva
- Hajj and Umrah in the Sacred Sites
- Five Exciting Things McDonald’s Global is Doing This Christmas
- MS Roller Shutters in Dubai, UAE | Roller Shutters | Babautomation
- TOGAF Online Certification