SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Democrats who control California's legislature lost their supermajority in the state Senate on Friday when a business-friendly moderate from the state's Central Valley abruptly resigned.
Senator Michael Rubio, elected in 2010, said he was stepping down to take a job with Chevron Corp, which will leave fellow Democrats with 26 seats in the Senate. Two other Democratic-leaning seats in the 40-member Senate are vacant.
- Non Agricultural Commercial Land Available at Panchi for Sale
- Five Exciting Things McDonald’s Global is Doing This Christmas
- Hiring Process Engineer jobs | Process Engineer jobs vacancy
- Indian Bridal Designer Night Wear Sleeping Dresses For Women
- roadrunner email is not sending emails 1-800-358-2146
- HeLLo Quickbooks 1(800)956 9042 Quickbooks DESKTOP support PHONE number in USA
- Paper Machine Supplier
- Apps Development Company In Dubai
- HIRE ASP.NET DEVELOPERS
- Where can I Buy Sports Tape | SportsTapeWholesalers Australia