Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) launched a new electronic system called Canada Express Entry to manage applications for permanent residence under federal economic immigration programs. It was introduced on 1st January 2015 and it has helped in filling the gaps by allowing the entry of Skilled Migrants to Canada. The Permanent Residency (PR) Status of the Canadian Government is sought by two pathways–Canada Express Entry Program and Provincial Nominee Program (PNP). It provides the PR Status in both the cases for five years and it is a family visa.
The Canada Express Entry system will be the first step to immigrate to Canada. World overseas immigration with their visa experts will create an Express Entry profile of the applicant for Canada Permanent Residency.
- Leggings Manufacturers In Tirupur
- Cheap Ladies Clothing UK – Ladies Cheap Clothing
- Should a Startup Hire an Accountant?
- Dumpster rental Orange County
- Need of Bookkeeping Services for Startups in Texas
- Divinya – Center For Evolutionary Consciousness, Sweden
- Digital Marketing In Times Of COVID-19
- Best PVC Bathroom Doors in Kolkata
- Kisan Market-Online Agricultural trade in India | Agricultural Information
- How do Tree Risk Management Work?