Red Maple Leaf is not only the National Symbol of Canada but also the symbol of Unity, Tolerance, and Peace. According to many historians, the maple leaf began to serve as a Canadian symbol as early as 1700. It was introduced to the Canadian flag on 1965.
Today, Canada’s red maple leaf flag is one of the most recognizable national flags in the world.
The Canadian government made some important changes in its Citizenship Act under Bill C-6 which offers great flexibility for the Canadian citizen to meet the requirements. One year later, there are differences in results due to the effect of the changes made, said Ahmed Hussen, the Canadian Immigration Minister.
If you want to immigrate to Canada for Study, Invest, Visit, or PR, contact us and fulfil all your visa needs and dreams to reach to your dream country Canada.
Want to Immigrate to Canada? Here is our free Tool for Assessment for Canada PR Eligibility. Check your eligibility here.
For More Details: https://www.akkam.in/Canada-Per
- French Institute In Delhi
- Temporary Labour | Employment Agencies Saskatoon | Trades Labour
- Meeting Management System
- Bakery Boxes Make Perfect Business Sense
- Shopping At Pacific Fair In Broadbeach
- Movers In San Antonio, TX For Top Moving Company Services
- Cloud ERP Helpdesk Software For SME& MSME
- Ontario Pianos Inc. Showcases Used Pianos In Three Day Event
- Homemade & Tasty Indian Non-veg Pickles | Rajupickles.com
- Premium Quality Saffron