Chandrayangutta (electoral district) The electoral district of Chandrayangutta is an electoral district of the Legislative Assembly of Telangana, India. ... Akbaruddin Owaisi, head of the AIMIM Legislative Assembly in Telangana, represents the constituency for the fourth time.He has Bandlaguda, Barkas, Jangammet, Moin Bagh and parts of Huppuguda and Edi Bazar. Chandrayangutta is one of the most prominent neighborhoods in the old city. Located south of the city, it is home to the country's famous defense and defense establishment.Chandrayangutta leader is plays major role in overcoming the constituency problems in Telangana.Due to the presence of defense and research institutions, security is deployed in large numbers throughout the region throughout the year. He has Bandlaguda, Barkas, Jangammet, Moin Bagh and parts of Huppuguda and Edi Bazar.
According to the 2011 census, the Chandrayangutta constituency has 2 70 109 inhabitants, or 100% in urban areas. The percentage
- English Language Proficiency Test Online
- Commercial Carpet For Condos Fort Lauderdale
- How To Uninstall MadCap Blaze?
- Jaipur To Delhi Taxi | Jaipur Delhi Cab | Bharat Taxi
- OorwinHR: Cloud Hr Management System | HCM, Hire-to-retire
- Mascot Soho Sports City Noida Extension, Mascot Soho Group
- Digital Marketing And Web Development Services In Pune
- Proposal For Artemis Sportswear Company
- Info About The Reputed Tuition Center In Singapore