Creative firms, Shops, factories, Smart flats make Clerkenwell a trendy place in north London. It would be picture perfect to run your office or shop if you find a spot. Richard Susskind makes that easy you.We have the right properties at a flexible budget.
Once a key player in London’s printing industry, Clerkenwell is home to an abundance of warehouses and factories. The conversion of these buildings to residential and commercial use commenced in the early 90s with 1-2 Summers Street converted by Manhattan Loft Corporation. Since then, the area has undergone a rapid transformation, with these architecturally interesting buildings and proximity to the City and the West End suiting a variety of occupiers. The area is now highly sought after by design agencies, media companies and creative occupiers.
- Family Weekend Getaway in Kasauli | Baikunth Resort Kasauli
- Doli Armaanon Ki 21st january 2014 Episode
- Papamoa launderette and self-storage Tauranga
- South Korea Synthetic Rubber Market: Market Size, Share and Forecast 2019-2025
- Nickel Tube Supplier in Mozambique | Seamless Nickel Tubes
- Webroot Support Number
- 2.5Ct Pear Peridot Drop Earring, Art Deco Long Drop Earring
- Baby Pants Online|Baby pants|Hapi Napi
- Places of Tourist Interest Near Delhi Airport
- heathrow to paddington taxi fare