Is CMI a recognised qualification? is simple question any one can ask. When you see a course like our CMI Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership, it can be hard to gather what that means. The question we’re going to be looking at in this post is what the “CMI” means and what sort of qualification you come out of the course with.
It’s not a type of qualification – in this case, the qualification is a Level 7 Diploma. I’ve already written about what a level 7 qualification is, so if you’re unsure about that, go back and have a read of that. The CMI here stands for “Chartered Management Institute” – a recognised organisation that represents managers. College of Contract Management in the United Kingdom is a leading course provider worldwide. You can learn more about them at their website.
- 5 Ways CPAs Can Tighten Cybersecurity of Their Services
- best wardrobe designs in bangalore
- UPVC Doors Prices in India
- Rockford independent living
- Residential Properties In Kochi | Return On Investment In Kerala – Xperties
- Buy Online Loria Chair Green at low price in India
- Termite Control Services in Hyderabad
- Data recovery services
- Academic essay writing services for busy students