Contentful, the leading enterprise headless CMS, today announced the appointment of Steve Sloan as Chief Executive Officer. Sloan joins Contentful to guide its sustained exponential growth at scale, which has seen enterprise revenue double each year over the past three years.
Sloan has extensive experience as a product, marketing and technology leader in market-leading, high-growth enterprise SaaS organizations. He was most recently Chief Product and Marketing Officer at Twilio SendGrid, and previously Senior Vice President of Product, Engineering & Operations at Marketo.
Sloan succeeds co-founder Sascha Konietzke, who drove this change in close collaboration with Contentful’s board. Konietzke will remain an active board member and transition to a new role as Chief Strategy Officer, in which he will work closely with Sloan to define Contentful’s company and product strategy.
“Steve is a dynamic technology leader, bringing a wealth of experience with market-leading companies
- Online Business Directory Of Manufacturers, Exporters and Service Providers
- Best Food Blogs You Need To Follow
- Growing Business in Local Search Engine in Bangalore
- The Billy Goat – Autumn Lawn Care in Miami
- Tuck End Auto Bottom Boxes
- How to Improve Your Programming Skills
- 6 Days Andaman Tour Packages from Mumbai
- Sooiyan Song Lyrics From Movie Guddu Rangeela Sung By Arijit Singh
- BCZ- What are the benefits of selling products online?
- Get the best out of online bingo sites play games