Contentful, the leading enterprise headless CMS, today announced the appointment of Steve Sloan as Chief Executive Officer. Sloan joins Contentful to guide its sustained exponential growth at scale, which has seen enterprise revenue double each year over the past three years.
Sloan has extensive experience as a product, marketing and technology leader in market-leading, high-growth enterprise SaaS organizations. He was most recently Chief Product and Marketing Officer at Twilio SendGrid, and previously Senior Vice President of Product, Engineering & Operations at Marketo.
Sloan succeeds co-founder Sascha Konietzke, who drove this change in close collaboration with Contentful’s board. Konietzke will remain an active board member and transition to a new role as Chief Strategy Officer, in which he will work closely with Sloan to define Contentful’s company and product strategy.
“Steve is a dynamic technology leader, bringing a wealth of experience with market-leading companies
- WordPress- How To Create An Ecommerce Website In 5 Simple Steps Using Builderfly
- Manpower Consultancy In Delhi NCR
- Neelam Gemstone,Blue Sapphire Pendants
- Deliver Business Message To Customers With An Appealing Website.
- Best Indoor Air Quality Testing In Hyderabad
- How Custom Candle Boxes Became A Globally Well-Known Brand
- Pool Service Woodland Hills
- Symptoms Of Allergic Rhinitis
- How To Write Essays At A Collegiate Level
- My Fire Stick Stopped Working