"Safety measures in an email purportedly from the World Health Organization (WHO) actually is a phishing scam. Here are the real safety measures we need against it!
With the outbreak of the coronavirus, Sophos, a global leader in next-generation cybersecurity, has identified a phishing scam that uses the coronavirus as its lure.
An email carrying the World Health Organization (WHO) logo has been circulating around, asking people to go through an attached document on safety measures to take to prevent the spread of coronavirus."
- Stroboscope Market Price, Trends
- Immigration Software, Immigration Forms Completion and Compliance
- manipal university jaipur distance learning courses
- StealthGenie Cell Phone Spy Software- A Concise Review
- Kaos polos Jati Asih | CAHAYA KAOS POLOS
- Top 10 Colleges in Dehradun, Best 10 University in Uttarakhand
- Flutter vs React Native: What to choose to build your mobile app in 2020? (developer insights)
- Online Software For Certified Public Accountants
- Covid-19 Provisions of INR 5550 crores will cushion Balance Sheet, Sandeep Batra, ICICI Bank
- self drive cars in pune