All of us who had welcomed 2020 with lots of hope and spirit were caught off-guarded by the novel Corona Virus – 2019 (COVID19). While most viruses are responsible for common cold and flu, the COVID19 declared as a pandemic by the World Health Organization (WHO) has all set to disrupt both health and global wealth!
The global equity indices of MSCI World, S&P 500, and STOXX Europe 600 have been wavering within short period time in a matter of weeks with a record high on February 19, 2020 to a low on March 18, 2020 and rising back again in June-2020.
The impact on M&A landscape is no exception with deals values down by more than 30% compared to previous years which has brought a definite strategy switch for addressing distressed assets in the wake of COVID -19. The last quarter inscribed a whopping $2.1 trillion distress debt globally, especially in Asia with India and China leading the tally. Even though there is a drastic surge in corporate debt distress funds in the world, the fund
- Carnelian Gemstones are an Easy Way to Bring Positive Changes in Your Life
- WaterScience Tap & Shower Filter, Solution to your Skin & Hair-fall issue
- A smart contract cryptocurrency exchange application like Bitstamp
- Needs IT Professionals for Tech Support, IT Support
- Mobile App Developers Portland
- Smart Apple Insurance Broker Agency In New York City
- Pressure Vessels Manufacturers in India
- Borneo Reserve Red Vein Kratom Powder
- How AI in Marketing Leads to Enhanced Branding
- How To Clean A Lawn Mower Air Filter? Here Is The Process