What is CRM?
The acronym won’t be alien to you, as you must have heard it before!
And you guessed it right; ‘C’ stands for Customer.
But what CRM is? CRM is an abbreviation for ‘Customer Relationship Management’.
It can be called the company-wide ‘Customer-Centric’ business strategy, which is designed to improve revenues and profitability, reduce costs which will lead to an increase in customer loyalty.
- Boston Industrial Solutions, Inc. introduces Natron(TM) ST series inks for soft touch materials
- Buy Online Harry 5 seater dining table at Low Price in India
- Taxi Service in Gorakhpur, Cab Service Gorakhpur
- Recombinant egfp proteins provide at biorbyt
- Home First Finance Company
- Cement Silo Manufacturers | Nilkanth Engineering Works
- Kanye West For President 2020 T-Shirt
- Second Hand Car warranty
- Ecommerce Product Data Scraping | Scrape Ecommerce Product data
- SCG Chartered Accountant | Best Chartered Accountant Services In Ghana