Real-time intelligent data to fuel business insights should come to decision makers, rather than them having to approach finance personnel.
Finance is a crucial support function in any organisation. From achieving regulatory compliance to making potentially irreversible decisions that determine future business direction and priorities, financial data must first and foremost be accurate and insightful to shine the light on new growth opportunities and increase customer and client success.
However, an extensive global survey with over 700 senior finance leaders in global cities including US, UK, and Singapore, has revealed that over a third of respondents spend more time collecting data than analysing it, with 59% of large organisations citing “difficulty extracting data from legacy platforms” as a major challenge to achieving their analytical goals.
- B2B Inside Sales Training
- Data Migration Service | Quickbooks Pro Advisor Support
- Google Analytics For Bloggers | Metrics To Be Followed | Guide
- What To Look Into The Right Content Writing Agency?
- Desoutter Industrial Tools Announces New Industrial Smart Hub, CONNECT
- Web Designing Company Delhi
- Indian White Marble Manufacturer Bhutra Marble And Granite
- New York Shuttle Service
- Ecommerce Fulfillment Services India
- Website Designer In Chennai | Website Development | Bharathan