DevOps is a set of practices that combines software development (Dev) and information-technology operations (Ops) which aims to shorten the systems development life cycle and provide continuous delivery with high software quality. The end goal of DevOps mainly covers the span of an entire pipeline such as improved deployment frequency, faster time to market, lower failure rate of new releases, shortened lead time between fixes, faster mean time to recovery. According to expert opinion, DevOps is not only a set of practices, it’s a culture because it has the ability to revamp an organization and build it up again from the scratch. As a cultural shift needs a loads of core changes, organizations need someone who has an in depth knowledge regarding this.
Experienced trainers with 12+ years of industry experience
Classroom/online training for 3 days
Real-life case studies and DevOps practices
Study materials followed up by practice tests
- SIGNSMART A customised Sign needs a Smart solution…
- Best Bread Toaster in India 2020
- Gokyo Chola Pass Trek in Everest for Thrilling Adventure.
- Trailer Inspection Guide: All Things You Need To Know About Trailer Inspection
- Jewelry Photo Retouching
- Ortho-Nitro Chloro Benzene Market Report | Ortho-Nitro Chloro Benzene Market
- Jigsy- What is the Best Online E-commerce Store Platform?
- Mock 2 | RBI Assistant | SBI Clerk 2020 | Logical Reasoning | Lokesh Sir
- Famous Fast Food in Udaipur Delicious Food Pandit Pav Bhaji
- Health and nutrition services in birmingham