A routine foot examination to check for early symptoms of neuropathy (a condition where the nerves get affected), ischemia (reduced blood supply), deformities in the foot, callus formations resulting from neuropathy and infection and necrosis is done at the Foot Clinic of Dr. Mohan’s Diabetes Specialities Centre.
Biothesiometer helps to detect and quantify loss of foot sensation in patients with diabetes.
Doppler helps in detection of decreased blood circulation in the foot(ischaemia).
Foot pressure distribution measurement
Foot pressure distribution measurement system is used for measuring the pressures in regions of the foot that are prone to getting calluses and corns. This instrument is also used for designing special diabetic footwear that effectively redistributes the pressures, thereby preventing the formation of calluses and corns.
- The Best Sportsbook Betting in Singapore
- MyStrikingly – Which is the Best eCommerce Platform for Large Category of Products
- Dhaulagiri Circuit Trek
- Keerthy Suresh in White Dress with Cute and Awesome Lovely Expressions in Miss India
- Old tractors for sale at Tractor Guru
- Innovative Business Card Designs [Copy link]
- Generic Dasatinib Brand Sprycel
- Arena Animation: Digital photography in Udaipur | Digital Marketing in Udaipur | premier in Udaipur
- Common Vulnerabilities in Web Applications:
- Get Proficient Mass Mailing Services to boost the business