Digital technology plays a significant role in the Indian economy and the growth of the unorganized sector in India. The small entrepreneurs compose of a substantial share in this particular sector of India. This informal sector accounts for nearly 30-40% of the share, 99% of establishments and 80% of employment in the Indian economy. Economists and industrialists have always been unclear about the actual size of the unorganized sector. But it is known for a fact that a better part of the economy comes from this sector.
But what exactly is the unorganized or the informal market? The unorganized market majorly consists of unincorporated private enterprises owned by households or individuals, characterized as small scale business operations. Lack of proper technology usage and absence of brand value are key contributors to these enterprises. The informal sector has an important role to play in the national economy in terms of employment. Furthermore, it has a great significance and cont
- Penzu- Create Online Store Without any Coding with Builderfly Ecommerce Platform
- Elite Gaming Monitor | Curved Gaming Monitor | Viewsonic ME
- Social Media Agency In Chennai
- Home for all your vacation needs when visiting Kenya.
- Should you Hire the Shopify Experts
- shopify readymade theme development service
- How to go about evaluating and negotiating a Job Offer
- Ori’Zaba’s Builds Diner Loyalty and Franchisee Profits with Z.I.P. Program
- Penzu- Which is the Best Ecommerce Website Builder to Choose Upon?
- The great home and building renovation contractors in Delhi and Noida