DMDM hydantoin belongs to the formaldehyde releasing agent family with a chemical formula of C7-H12-N2-O4 and a chemical name 1,3-bis(hydroxymethyl)-5,5-dimethylimidazolidine-2,4-dione. It is a clear colorless liquid with a mild odor. DMDM hydantoin is manufactured by reacting formaldehyde with dimethylhydantoin at 84°C. According to FDA 2016, DMDM hydantoin is one the most commonly used preservative compounds in cosmetics. DMDM hydantoin is a highly effective antimicrobial preservative and works on both Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria in both leave-on and rinse-off cosmetics as well as personal care products. It has high solubility in water and hence is effective in aqueous system without heating, making it easy to use. DMDM hydantoin is used as a preservative in cosmetic products at concentrations up to 1% and in industrial applications at up to 2%.
- chennai to shirdi flight package
- Travel Technology Company in Mumbai.
- Generic Mitomycin Brand Mutamycin
- BestPeers Infosystem- Product Web Development Company in Indore
- Haryana Matrimonial, Haryanvi Matrimony, Haryana Marriage Sites, Shaadi
- Black-Multicolor LED Glow Gloves Rave Dance Flashing Gloves
- Top Web and Mobile App Development Company in India, US | WebMob Technologies
- Important WordPress Plugins for Bogs and Businesses | VedWebServices.Com
- Washing Machine Repair Services in Noida | Washing Repairs Noida
- Cleanroom Technology Market Size, Share & Growth | Industry Report