Are you waiting to know about the eligibility criteria for MBA in BMS College of Engineering? Then you are in the right place. Here you will get information like fee structure for MBA in BMS College of Engineering and placements for MBA in BMS College.
BMS College of Engineering (BMSCE) was founded in 1946. The college is accredited to AICTE, New Delhi; affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU), Belgaum, Karnataka; and approved by Council of Architecture (COA), New Delhi.
The eligibility criteria for MBA in BMS College of Engineering is that candidates applying for the MBA course must have passed graduation with at least 50% marks in aggregate and 45% of marks in the case of SC, ST, and Category – I (only for Karnataka Candidates). Students appearing for their final year examination of their Bachelor's program may also apply for the MBA program. Candidates who have valid KMAT/MAT/CMAT/PGCET scores are eligible for admission.
To know more about MBA fee structure in
- BEST DIGITAL MARKETING TRENDS AND INNOVATION FOR 2021
- Web design and development Services in Pune
- Are You a Striver? Vinyasa Yoga TTC Can Help You Break Cycles of Overexertion and Stress
- 10 Magical Things You Can Do With SEMRush To Boost Your Traffic
- Buy Online Corno Dune Desk at Low price in India
- Best SMO Marketing Companies In Delhi
- Single Smart Response Engine: Get to know the breakthrough technology
- Most Preferred Architecture Institute in Mumbai
- Revenue Cycle Management Solutions – Atom Healthcare
- Ontraport – An Overview of This Powerful All-In-One Marketing Automation Platform