Cuffed endotracheal tube allows higher ventilation pressure in patients with poor pulmonary compliance, and it is used to monitor ventilation and tidal volume more accurately. The cuffed endotracheal tubes are designed to prevent the passage of fluid or air around the endotracheal tube. The uncuffed endotracheal tube has larger internal diameter compared to a cuffed tube. It also has lower resistance to air flow. The uncuffed endotracheal tube allows easy suctioning and prevents injuries in the subglottic region.
- Pakistan-Bangladesh Karachi Test And ODI Postponed
- Online Laptop Shopping In Pakistan | Cheap Prices Of 2020
- Clerkenwell Offices – Richard Susskind & Company
- Top 16 Trending Christmas Gifts For 2013
- Roku Player Activation
- Small Business Accountants London – Accountants In Business
- Trust Administration Checklist | Legacy Lawyers
- Bheemashankar S Guled IP
- Traditional Marketing
- Are The Quranic Verses And Scientific Facts Same?