Question1. What leadership style do you propose to adopt when you arrive at your first “leadership” position post MBA?
The best leadership style for such a situation is a participative leadership style. Consultation with the subordinates is a fundamental characteristic of this leadership style. It will create an atmosphere that is healthy for the interaction with the subordinates a fundamental element in the development of plans and policies (Ferrell et al., 2014). I can use this leadership style to learn more about the people under me; their strengths and their weaknesses that I will use to improve their productivity. The leadership style will also eliminate the fear that hinders creativity (Ferrell et al., 2014).
Sherry Roberts is the author of this paper. A senior editor at MeldaResearch.Com in custom speech writing companies services. If you need a similar paper you can place your order from affordable term papers services.
- Plastic Compounding Companies In India
- Five Panel Hanger Packaging With Logo | The Custom Box Packaging
- Way Forward To Digital India With Payworld
- Damaged Passport | Important Queries On | Fee Passport | Before Expiry
- Best B.tech Colleges In Faridabad
- Current Affairs In Advertising
- Figure It Out Gym | Join Fastest Growing Gym In Seven Bungalows Andheri West Mumbai
- Dell Wins Out As Global Server Market Slides
- NPAT Notification 2020
- 123.hp.com/envy4522 Setup | 123 HP Envy 4522 Printer Setup | HP Envy