Question1. What leadership style do you propose to adopt when you arrive at your first “leadership” position post MBA?
The best leadership style for such a situation is a participative leadership style. Consultation with the subordinates is a fundamental characteristic of this leadership style. It will create an atmosphere that is healthy for the interaction with the subordinates a fundamental element in the development of plans and policies (Ferrell et al., 2014). I can use this leadership style to learn more about the people under me; their strengths and their weaknesses that I will use to improve their productivity. The leadership style will also eliminate the fear that hinders creativity (Ferrell et al., 2014).
Sherry Roberts is the author of this paper. A senior editor at MeldaResearch.Com in custom speech writing companies services. If you need a similar paper you can place your order from affordable term papers services.
- Top 30 Himachal Pradesh Geography Questions And Answers In Hindi (hp Gk In Hindi 2019)
- Dog Walker Portland OR
- Wholesale Cardboard Boxes Will Make You Tons Of Cash. Here’s How!
- RBI Assistant 2020 Prelims Memory Based English Paper Shift 1 I Banking English I Kaustubh Sir
- Alphawizz Technologies |Think Innovate Grow
- Toonz Leading Kids Store And Baby Shop In India
- Get Price Of VST MT 270 VIRAAT 4W Plus
- Buy Treewise Plantable HB2 Pencils | Plantable HB2 Dark Pencils With Different Seeds | EcoWorkx
- Marketing Companies Vancouver
- Best App Development Companies In Oman