Question1. What leadership style do you propose to adopt when you arrive at your first “leadership” position post MBA?
The best leadership style for such a situation is a participative leadership style. Consultation with the subordinates is a fundamental characteristic of this leadership style. It will create an atmosphere that is healthy for the interaction with the subordinates a fundamental element in the development of plans and policies (Ferrell et al., 2014). I can use this leadership style to learn more about the people under me; their strengths and their weaknesses that I will use to improve their productivity. The leadership style will also eliminate the fear that hinders creativity (Ferrell et al., 2014).
Sherry Roberts is the author of this paper. A senior editor at MeldaResearch.Com in custom speech writing companies services. If you need a similar paper you can place your order from affordable term papers services.
- Packing List For Ghana
- HOW TO GET TAX E-REFUND
- Jobs In Exim In Mumbai
- A Beautiful Luxurious 2 & 3BHK Apartments Gaur Siddhartham
- Digital Marketing Services In Us
- An App To Spy Mobile Remotely And On The Budget!
- OMICS Publishing Group Page
- Shirdi Flight Packages From Bangalore
- LED Pole Lights Are They The Best Alternative To Parking Lights
- En Iyi Vape Premium E-likit Fiyatlari