European black tea market was valued at around $5.4 billion in 2018, which is further estimated to reach around $7.9 billion in 2025 at a CAGR of 5.4% during the forecast period. The major economies including UK, Germany, Italy, Spain, France, and the Rest of Europe (RoE) are significantly contributing to the growth of the market. The market in Europe is driven by growing awareness regarding the health benefits associated with tea consumption. Further, growing awareness regarding tea benefits for patients suffering from cardiovascular diseases, and high blood pressure are some of the major factors increasing the demand for tea in the region.
- Suvarnabhoomi Infra Developers | Commercial Plots For Sale In Kothur – Vahinis Suvarna Sampada
- Topmost Reasons Why Immigration To Canada Is Important?
- Does Builderfly Ecommerce Platform Offer Any Free Plan?
- Mindsoft – Innovative IT Solutions
- How To Open A Travel Agency In Dubai
- Data Center En Barcelona
- Online Print Visiting Cards In Madurai
- Movers In Mckinney, TX For Top Moving Company Services
- Global Atherectomy Devices Market Size | Industry Report 2026
- Malla Reddy Infra Projects Urban County Projects Details