Everest three passes trek or Khumbus high passes is a remarkable gutsy trek that takes past from standard Everest base camp path crossing totally entrancing and mind blowing goes of Everest area, Renjo La Pass (5,388m/17,513 ft), Cho La Pass (5,380 m/17,650 ft) and Kongma La Pass (5,535m/18,159).
At that point the path prompts Everest base camp through Gorakshep, the level field beneath Kala Patthar, 5,545 meters/18,192 ft and elevated Mt. Pumori, after a magnificent time at Base Camp and climb to Kalapatthar with colossal wonderful view of encompassing goliath mountains with Everest in insignificant separation, the trek drives back to Lobuche for the last and the most elevated go of this outing at Khongma-la 5,535 meters at that point heading back on the primary path back to Lukla by means of the renowned Thyangboche Monastery and Namche Bazaar finishing up this marvelous experience with Himex Nepal with a short picturesque trip back to Kathmandu.
- Wholesale Women’s Loungewear – Wholesale Womens Loungewear
- Copa Airlines – Book Copa Airlines Cheap Flight Tickets
- Support.apple.com/iphone/restore- User’s guide to reset or restore iPhone
- ZIPRECVR.EXE Process Description
- Gain More When You Adopt These Five Habits of a Successful IT Professional
- Blockchain Development Company
- digital marketing placement in udaipur
- Star Sign | Led Sign Boards Manufacturers in Hyderabad
- How to improve animal welfare in our society
- catia training institute in hyderabad