"Spoiler alert: the four trends of talent-management all converge into just one powerful ideology: human empathy.
In late 2019, nearly 200 CEOs signed on to a “Statement on the Purpose of a Corporation.” Instead of putting shareholder value over everything else, they say a company’s purpose now includes investing in employees.
According to a study of more than 7,000 professionals in 35 countries by LinkedIn Talent Solutions, companies are becoming more empathetic not only to attract candidates but to retain their workforce amid increasing expectations of what employers owe to their people. Empathy can be seen in each of this year’s trends:"
- 10th Class Result 2019 BISE Rawalpindi Board RWP
- Prediksi Bola Manchester City Vs Arsenal 03 Februari 2019
- Different Types Of International Internship Programs
- Overnight Agra Tour By Private Car – Agra Tour Guide
- AOL Technical Support
- What Is Next, If Your HP Printer Stopped Printing?
- Ceramicore Customer Reviews
- Home Staging Companies In Austin
- Carbonless Forms Printing
- Top-Most Tech Trends You Need To Learn