Sponsoring the immediate family to the UAE is a relatively inexpensive affair.
Your monthly salary should be Dh 4,000, or Dh 3,000 plus accommodation, in order for you to be eligible to sponsor your wife and children. If you are sponsoring your parents, your salary should be Dh20,000.
If they are outside the UAE, you should first apply for an entry residence visa, and once they arrive, you have 30 days to apply for the residence stamp.
Documents required include the typed application form, salary certificate, labour card, labour contract, attested marriage certificate, attested birth certificate of children, bank statement of three months, attested tenancy contract and Emirates ID.
- One iPhone Tracker App Busts All Tracking Woes!
- Heliena BBQ Nordhausen: Essens bestellung bei Halloessen.de
- My-free.website- What is the best website builder for an eCommerce startup?
- Best Deal of the day for Thin Clients / Mini Computers:(JFM) Justfairmarketing Just Fair Marketing.
- Drip Ring Flanges Supplier in Mozambique|Bleed Ring Stockist
- Zcash Wallet to dollar exchange Online cryptocurrency
- Apartment Security Devices | Best Apartment Security System | Apartment Security Patrol | Child Security System | Security Management System
- IT Staffing – Direct Sourcing and staffing Augmentation | Ampcus
- Dubai South Free Zone Company Formation
- New bingo sites no deposit required the to get bingo games
- Category: Health