Sponsoring the immediate family to the UAE is a relatively inexpensive affair.
Your monthly salary should be Dh 4,000, or Dh 3,000 plus accommodation, in order for you to be eligible to sponsor your wife and children. If you are sponsoring your parents, your salary should be Dh20,000.
If they are outside the UAE, you should first apply for an entry residence visa, and once they arrive, you have 30 days to apply for the residence stamp.
Documents required include the typed application form, salary certificate, labour card, labour contract, attested marriage certificate, attested birth certificate of children, bank statement of three months, attested tenancy contract and Emirates ID.
- How To Help Your Child To Prepare For Exams
- Web/Website Builder Development In Auckland
- Student Visa Consultants In Mumbai | Best Immigration Consultants In Mumbai
- 25 Best Places To Visit Near Mumbai In This Summer – Traveloaces
- Discuss The Arguments That George Fitzhugh Uses To Defend Slavery
- Movers In Houston, TX For Top Moving Company Services
- Data Science Training In Faridabad
- THE DOS AND DON’TS OF MARKETING FOR AUTHORS
- New Property In Dharuhera
- Downhole Equipment For Drilling – Cement Retainers
- Category: Health