There are several suggestions, recommendations from different health authorities for sponsors to handle clinical trial aspects during this very challenging time of COVID. Most of them recommended not starting any new studies for time being. For the ongoing studies, below is the compilation from their documents pertaining to Clinical monitoring of ongoing studies:
Remote monitoring for trials
We support remote monitoring where appropriate but consider the following:
Direct access to patients EHR (Electronic Health Record) away from the site creates issues around confidentiality. Consider where this access takes place, for example will CRAs (Clinical Research Associates) be accessing records in an open plan office, public space or other location where others who are not authorised could view sensitive information
Trial participants will need to consent to any identifiers leaving the site and be assured that their confidentiality will be protected
- Gangotri Yatra Package
- Book Private India Tour Packages | Delhi Agra Jaipur Tours |Agra Tour Guide
- Web Hosting For Small Business – Tips To Get Started – BeTec Host
- WordPress- Can I Have A Custom E-commerce Store With Builderfly?
- Database Management Services
- Ideazmarketing Buy All Types Of Agricultural Products.
- Steps To Resume Optometry Practice During Covid-19
- Rishta Online Shadi Shaadee.pk
- LLP Registration In Cheap Price
- Simplifying Business Running Using Mobile Phone Surveillance Software