When I work with my engineering team designing a solution, I always ask them if we are fixing a bug or building out a feature. This is a key question to answer when we are deciding how to build. If it is a bug -- well, short term remediations are valid. If it’s a feature, we must think long term for strategy and impact.
Why is this question important? In engineering, if we are constantly fixing bugs, we are just keeping the existing process operational, as we say, keeping the lights on. We are not adding value to the product. We’re not evolving with our customer’s needs. When looking for an accounts receivable (AR) software solution, I believe you need to evaluate the same way.
- Carbon Disulfide Market Size, Share & Growth | Industry Report 2026
- nano ceramic coating for cars
- Solo Travel | FootLoose Dev
- Mahagun Mantra 2/3 BHK Apartments in Noida Extension
- Interior Designer in Magarpatta
- Media Dialogues: Urban Company’s Abhiraj Bhal decodes consumer behaviour in the post COVID-19 world
- Urban Company hired over 100 grads from colleges like ISB, IIT even during coronavirus lockdown
- Cosmetic Bootcamp Summer 2020 Meeting, June 25 – 28, Aspen
- roof replacement in Houston,emergency roof replacement in Sugar Land, leak repair in Sugar Land, Roof repair in Sugar Land, same day roof replacement
- Top digital marketing company Bangalore