Madan Bahal, Co-Founder and Managing Director, Adfactors PR, has an important message for the industry during these challenging times – assuring job security to employees and decisive leadership. While crises may come and go, being prepared for any eventuality can make all the difference.
What steps are you and your organisation taking to help out the society at large or those engaged in the war against Covid-19?
To begin with, we made a humble contribution of Rs 50 lakh to the PM Care Fund. Secondly, we took another important decision, where our 8 verticals have been empowered to at least take up one organisation which is leading a war against Corona, which could be an NGO or any governmental body, to provide pro-bono communication support. After all, we are from the business of communication and we are experts in communication, so let that expertise be used to amplify the work they are doing by creating awareness for the same.
Public Relations, like media, is the most critical ser
- Characteristics of a website designing company
- How to Turn a Box of Cookie Mix into the Ultimate Easter Cookie Bars
- Bianca Miele London – We make stories from Dresses | Communion Dresses
- Yarabook- Understanding Automation in Ecommerce
- 5 Common Reasons Apps Fail & How to Avoid Them
- Pet Birds Amazon : Review of top 10 Pet bird food
- Chandigarh University distance M.A English
- Roofing Sheet Contractors Chennai | Shreemaan Industries
- Lead Generation Company in Delhi
- Ladies Clothes Shops – Affordable & Stylish | Jewelie’s Boutique