I went to a contemporary art fair in Shanghai recently, which was a real eye-opener. Chinese contemporary art has come leaps and bounds from the watery Zen landscapes to huge canvases of strange-looking beings. The prices being asked and paid were huge too.
Oriental, if not Chinese, my print of Jean-LÃ©on GÃ©rÃ´me's painting, http://EN.WahooArt.com/A55A04/w.nsf/OPRA/BRUE-8BWS6R, bought some time ago from wahooart.com, is as lovely as ever.
- Certified Scrum Master Training (CSM) – Flex Tech Training Inc.
- wonderchef first order coupon code | Discount Offer | Deals
- Estimated Cost of Mobile App Development in Dubai – 2018
- Find the Lowest Huawei Mate 10 Price in Pakistan
- Global Catalyst Carriers Market
- How To Use Rose Water
- Al Saif Group- Khalifa Al Saif
- How to use the Login page that is similar to GoDaddy email login?
- Why is My BT Internet Email not working on iPhone?
- How Electric Vehicle Is Beneficial In India