I went to a contemporary art fair in Shanghai recently, which was a real eye-opener. Chinese contemporary art has come leaps and bounds from the watery Zen landscapes to huge canvases of strange-looking beings. The prices being asked and paid were huge too.
Oriental, if not Chinese, my print of Jean-LÃ©on GÃ©rÃ´me's painting, http://EN.WahooArt.com/A55A04/w.nsf/OPRA/BRUE-8BWS6R, bought some time ago from wahooart.com, is as lovely as ever.
- Panda Tools – Panda Boom
- Immobilien Auf Europas Trauminsel Mallorca
- WiFI Module, WiFi Kit, WiFi UART Module, USB Module
- Everest Base Camp Trek – 12 Days
- Air Conditioning Repair Smyrna
- Generic Fosfestrol Brand Honvan
- Kotthaga Kotthaga Song Lyrics – Miss India
- How To Run An Ecommerce Business Being A Non-Technical Guy?
- Flats For Sale In Tambaram – Alliance Galleria Residences