I went to a contemporary art fair in Shanghai recently, which was a real eye-opener. Chinese contemporary art has come leaps and bounds from the watery Zen landscapes to huge canvases of strange-looking beings. The prices being asked and paid were huge too.
Oriental, if not Chinese, my print of Jean-LÃ©on GÃ©rÃ´me's painting, http://EN.WahooArt.com/A55A04/w.nsf/OPRA/BRUE-8BWS6R, bought some time ago from wahooart.com, is as lovely as ever.
- Official Yellow Brick Road Tour 2020 T Shirt
- How To Pocket $500 To $1000 In 24 Hours
- Office.com/setup | Activate Microsoft Office
- Can You Get Private Student Loans Without A Cosigner?
- ICO Development Company | Hire ICO Developer In India | ICO Consulting
- Shirdi Flight Packages From Bangalore
- RIP Tattoos | Tattoo Artists In Delhi
- Are Investors Able To Accept REIT As An Option?
- Nahar Group – Top Real Estate Builders & Developers In Mumbai
- Colorado Springs Accountant