About three and a half hour drive north of Adelaide at the top of Spencer Gulf lies Port Augusta. It is a place that has often been dubbed as the “Crossroads of Australia” since it serves as the main intersection of the north to south route between Adelaide and Darwin, and the east to west route between Sydney and Perth.
As is any other crossroads, it gives every traveller a glimpse of the amazing journey he or she is about to have. Being the so-called crossroads of the land down under, it offers the best and most scenic entrance to the countries most coveted sceneries in the great outback.
- AISECT Distance Education University
- Ini Dia Rekomendasi Penginapan Murah Di Jogja Untuk Keluarga
- Constant Contact- Minimize Your Efforts & Make More With Builderfly- A Compact Ecommerce Package
- Blockchain identity management
- ATS Nobility Floor Plan – A New Chance To Start a Better Life
- UPVC Windows Prices In India
- Baby boy party wear dresses Indian
- Nature homestay in Sakleshpur
- Buy Online Study Chair at Low Price in India
- Black And Decker 60 V 20 In Max Powerswap Lawn Mower Review