About three and a half hour drive north of Adelaide at the top of Spencer Gulf lies Port Augusta. It is a place that has often been dubbed as the “Crossroads of Australia” since it serves as the main intersection of the north to south route between Adelaide and Darwin, and the east to west route between Sydney and Perth.
As is any other crossroads, it gives every traveller a glimpse of the amazing journey he or she is about to have. Being the so-called crossroads of the land down under, it offers the best and most scenic entrance to the countries most coveted sceneries in the great outback.
- What Australia’s $189bn Coronavirus Economic Rescue Package Means For You
- Office.com/Myaccount | How To Find Office Setup Product Key
- Location – Performance Health Chiropractic
- Pyaar Ka Dard Hai 10th January 2014 Episode
- Mercedes-Benz Citan Review
- Start Your Business In Rs. 1000 Only
- Hire Dedicated Shopify Experts | Shopify Development Services
- Best Iit Coaching In Indore
- Auto Body Repair Shop Santa Rosa | Advance Tech Collision
- Original One Mukhi Rudraksha In India