Asian companies caught off-guard by the outbreak can now rely on one free month of a free cloud-based remote-working app.
As businesses across the region face further restrictions on staff travel and congregation in response to the continuing COVID-19 outbreak, some companies are stepping up to offer free time-limited software to help tide businesses that need remote-access solutions.
On 27 Feb, Cloud solutions vendor Nutanix announced it will provide an enhanced free trial of its Desktop as a Service (DaaS) solution called Frame to businesses across Asia.
- Top Kids Birthday Party Places in Delhi
- Ambala to Shimla Cab | Ambala to Shimla Taxi
- What are the Main Challenges of Ecommerce in South Africa?
- A Step to Step Guide for Finding the Best LCD Repair Company in Lahore
- Wedding Planner in Gurgaon | Wedding Venues in Gurgaon
- Canned Dog Food
- Error code 30125-9 (500) in Office 2019 & 2016
- publishers, books, submissions, manuscripts, authors, AMP, 2020
- Ngẫu Hứng Du Lịch
- UK Online Shopping Clothes – Online Clothing UK