6,300 may act as a key support for the Nifty, option traders say.Highest positions in January put options for NSE index or Nifty have shifted to the 6,300 level compared with 6,200 on Wednesday, exchange data shows.Overseas investors sold index options worth Rs.s. 923 crore on Thursday, while adding 36,545 contracts to their outstanding index option positions, exchange and regulatory data shows.
- Best Packers And Movers In Delhi
- What Is Iso 14001 Requirements
- QuickBooks Bahrain – QuickBooks Small Business Accounting Software
- Mauritius Calling! Come And Soak Up In To The Fun
- You Will Never Thought That Knowing Candle Boxes Could Be So Beneficial!
- Best Hydroponic Setup Article
- Nokia 808 PureView The Game Changer At Infibeam.com
- Self Drive Cars In Mumbai
- What Are The Most Common Ecommerce Mistakes?
- Legal Advisory Services-Corporate Due Diligence Experts