Real-time monitoring of perishable cargo during shipping can maximise product quality and safety, thanks to this mobile and Cloud platform.
Globally, the freight transport management industry is expanding rapidly and expected to reach US$41.5 billion by 2025, with Asia Pacific being the fastest growing market.
Businesses in the regional industry need to meet increased customer expectations to offer improved real-time, en-route updates and data analysis. The availability of a real-time resource for monitoring in-transit shipment information such as temperature, location and other measurements should help maintain or improve the quality of perishable cargo reaching customers.
- ATS Nobility Floor Plan – A New Chance To Start A Better Life
- Vintage Shoes Wholesale | Wholesale Vintage Shoes – LA Vintage
- 5G DWDM Module Quality WDM Supplier – HYC Co Ltd
- How To Make Money Online
- Generic Atazanavir Brand Reyataz
- Premium Website Design Services To Small Businesses
- Importance Of Getting Things Sealed
- Website Design And Development Company | AAA Software Solutions
- How To Own Earning Money Online For Free.
- Dazzling Signs That Show Your Business Need A New Website