The Global Fuel Additives Market is projected to reach USD 8.84 billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 4.1% during the forecast period. Fuel additives are compounds that have been developed to improve the quality and effectiveness of fuel used in motor vehicles. They improve the octane rating of fuel or behave as inhibitors of corrosion or lubricants, thus enabling the use of higher compression ratios to boost effectiveness and energy.
Key Developments in the Fuel Additives Market:
• In January 2019, Innospec Inc. (US), announced a series of investments aimed at further expanding the capacity of its Performance Chemicals company in research, growth and technical service.
• In January 2019, BASF SE’s (Germany) global business unit fuel and lubricant solutions are investing in Mexico and China to increase the production of antioxidants for lubricants. The capacity expansions address the growing demand for antioxidants from the increasing number of vehicles in Asia and the increasing global demand for long-life lubricant additives.
• Deposit Control
• Cetane Improver
• Stability Improver
• Lubricity Improver
• Corrosion Inhibitors
• Cold Flow Improver
• Aviation Fuel
Companies Covered: Major Companies profiled in the report which are key players in the global fuel additives market Innospec Inc., Chevron Oronite Company Llc, The Lubrizol Corporation, Afton Chemical Corporation, Evonik Industries AG, BASF SE, Lanxess, DorfKetal Chemicals, Infineum International Limited, Cummins Inc., CerionLlc
Reasons to Buy This Report:
• Market size estimation of the global fuel additives market on a regional and global basis.
• The unique research design for market size estimation and forecast.
• Profiling of major companies operating in the fuel additives market with key developments.
• Broad scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the fuel additives