While the Government’s financial schemes have been a real help to many businesses during the coronavirus pandemic, fraudsters are quick to find ways to take advantage. The Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme (CJRS), known as the Furlough Scheme, is no exception and along with other financial support such as the Business Bounce Back Loan Scheme (BBLS), they are opening up a whole new risk of prosecution to business owners. Steven Mather, a commercial lawyer with Nexa Law, writes.
- Salarpuria Magnificia
- How to make your company’s and IT department more efficient?
- Best Used Tractor Prices At TractorGuru
- Fujairah Free Zone Company Setup
- Builderfly – A Complete Ecommerce Solution, Scheduled its 17th Live Webinar
- Best CCTV Camera in Pakistan | Call Now
- Custom Cosmetic Boxes – Custom Printed Cosmetic Boxes Wholesale | The Custom Box Packaging
- Best Digital Marketing Training in Bangalore ,
- Everest Base Camp Trek In April: Weather, Tips, Difficulty, And Packing List
- Golden Triangle Tour Package